Launch of the project website; Release of the work resulting from the project (including an e-book), Conduction of Seminars in Partnership Countries.
Following the analysis of the data collected during research implementation, several scientific dissemination activities will be carried out. They aim not only at making the local contexts and realities more well known, but also to offer a transversal and comparative perspective of Education Law in the Partnership Countries.
Activity 1 – Launch of the Project website
The project’s website will provide updated information about its objectives, its team and Partner Entities. Articles and thought-provoking reflections by various experts in the field of Law, Education and Cooperation for Development will also be made available.
Activity 2 – Launch of a book resulting from the Project
The project will publish, both physically and virtually (e-book), a book in which the results of the study on the regulatory framework, public policies and the role of Cooperation for Development in Education Law in Angola, Cape Verde and São Tomé and Príncipe within the framework of the Higher Education system will be presented.
Activity 3 – Conduction of Seminars in Partnership Countries
The results of the project will be disseminated through conferences and workshops on the themes studied, both in Portugal and in the countries object of the study – Angola, Cape Verde and São Tomé and Príncipe.
- Map the regulatory framework and public policies relating to Higher Education existing in Angola, Cape Verde and São Tomé and Príncipe.
- Analyse any lack of regulation and highlight good practices, based on a critical analysis.
- Evaluate the internal coherence of Education Law in each of the three countries and its external coherence in relation to the norms established at the regional (namely, the instruments elaborated by the African Union) and international (namely, the International Treaties and Conventions and the Global Agendas).
- Identify the areas of contribution of Cooperation for Development in the construction of the Law on Education in Higher Education in the Partnership Countries.
- Contribute to the scientific development of this area of Law, so as to help its implementation in terms of public policies and cooperation priorities.